If you are a cannabis enthusiast, you surely enjoy connecting with like-minded people. While cannabis lovers do use mass social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, you might consider trying out some of the cannabis-specific networks out there. Read on to learn about our top three cannabis social networks.
WeedLife, also known as “the cannabis Facebook,” is a thriving cannabis business social network and hangout. It has a catchy, constantly updating newsfeed layout that displays everything cannabis-related, including news, reviews, and how-to guides. Unsurprisingly, more and more cannabis users and businesses are choosing WeedLife as their go-to social network.
You can register on WeedLife directly or link your account to a social media platform you are already using, like Facebook or Twitter.
Individual users and businesses alike can register on WeedLife, but its main orientation is business-to-consumer. MjLink, WeedLife’s sister network, is more business-to-business.
WeedLife enables its users to:
- Keep up with the latest cannabis news, hot trends, and innovative products
- Create an individual profile and connect with other cannabis lovers
- Share photos, videos, and other visual content
- Get in touch with industry leaders and profit from their expertise
- Swap information and opinions on cannabis products and businesses
- Enter lively debates and start discussions on an active cannabis forum
- Join and create fan pages and groups
The GrassCity forums are perhaps the oldest cannabis social network. Originally, GrassCity started as a forum for cannabis growers, where people could find how-to guides and share their experiences, but over the years it has developed into an all-encompassing social network where people connect, share cannabis stories, and exchange tips and product reviews.
GrassCity has close to 700,000 users and has launched a mobile app for easier access from any device.
On GrassCity, users can:
- Get initiated into the world of cannabis
- Chat with other cannabis enthusiasts
- Learn all about growing cannabis indoors and outdoors
- Discuss the latest cannabis-related politics and legislations
- Check out a comprehensive list of U.S. cannabis dispensaries
Established in 2018, LeafWire is a cannabis business social network with a more professional orientation and less of a recreational aspect. You could call it the LinkedIn of the cannabis world. It has two profile options: cannabis professional or accredited investor.
LeafWire is geared toward connecting potential investors with cannabis businesses. If you are a business owner, you can network with investors. If you are an investor, you’ll have an opportunity to evaluate a range of cannabis businesses.
The cannabis industry is growing, with roughly $25 billion in annual sales and 250,000 related jobs. LeafWire is catering to this development, and a savvy cannabis business owner can make good use of the network.
LeafWire users can:
- Browse through a pool of potential investors (for business owners)
- Connect with cannabis business owners (for investors)
- Post job listings if you are interested in hiring people for your cannabis business
- Find jobs in the cannabis industry
- Network with other cannabis businesses and professionals, catch up with new trends, and swap useful information
Shop for High-Quality Cannabis Products
Visit one of the Cannabis & Glass dispensaries for the best cannabis products in Washington and Oregon. With us, you can be sure of the highest quality, affordable prices, and knowledgeable, friendly service. Be sure to follow our blog for the latest cannabis news and tips.