Washington State Cannabis Laws & Limits

Who can buy cannabis products?
Anyone who is 21+ and has proper identification.

How much can I purchase?
You can purchase: one ounce of cannabis, seven grams of cannabis extract (oil), seventy-two ounces of THC infused liquid product, and sixteen ounces of THC infused solid products.

Can I transport your cannabis products outside of Washington State?
No, these products must only be consumed in Washington State.


View Oregon Cannabis Laws & Limits