The legalization of recreational and medical marijuana across many states has led to multiple dispensaries like Cannabis & Glass springing up where you can also choose from a variety of CBD products.
Before we break down the different types of CBD, here’s a quick glimpse at what CBD is and what it does.
What Is CBD?
CBD or cannabidiol is one of 100 or so chemical compounds found in the cannabis plant. It should not be confused with THC, another well-known cannabinoid that has psychoactive properties and produces a feeling of euphoria. CBD does not have these same properties.
If CBD doesn’t get you high, what’s the point?
Well, the medical benefits CBD oil can bring about are significant, with scientific research showing that CBD can be beneficial in helping with:
- Anxiety disorders
- Sleep problems like insomnia
Studies in many of these areas are ongoing, but at present, we’re seeing promising results without severe side effects. So, how can you take CBD?
5 Types of CBD
1. CBD Tincture: Tinctures are the most potent form of CBD. You administer a tincture under your tongue, so it’s absorbed directly into your bloodstream. If you’re struggling with inflammation or stress, a tincture is a great choice. Since the CBD in tinctures combines with a carrier oil, you’ll reap maximum dividends on the health front while ensuring it hits your system rapidly.
2. CBD Edibles: Edibles resemble gummies or chocolate, but are optimized, so they taste great while delivering a range of benefits. If you’re looking to administer a specific dose of CBD, edibles are a reliable option.
3. CBD Vape: The vape industry is still very much in its infancy, and there are not enough regulations in place. With often questionable quality control and safety debatable, if you’re thinking of using a CBD vape, be sure to use a reputable outlet like Cannabis & Glass.
4. CBD Pills and Softgels: Much like with edibles, if you’re looking for an accurate metered dosage of CBD, capsules or softgels contain carrier oils along with terpenes to provide you with a full spectrum of cannabinoids, CBD among them.
5. CBD Topicals: Lotions, balms, and creams make the ideal CBD delivery system if you’re looking for pain relief or you’ve got skin health issues like eczema or psoriasis.
When all cannabinoids are present in a product, it is ‘full spectrum.’ While this will contain CBD, it will also contain trace amounts of THC. If you’re looking for CBD oil without THC, you should look for a CBD isolate product which contains no cannabinoids beyond CBD. This composition might reduce the overall effectiveness, so be sure to speak with your doctor about your goals when using CBD. A medical professional will help you make the right decision about what to purchase.
How can you buy CBD near me, then?
If you’ve determined which type of CBD would make the best fit for you, head to the Cannabis & Glass dispensary to pick some up at the best possible prices. It’s essential to use a trusted outlet.
If you’re still not sure which variety would best align with your goals, we’ll be more than happy to help you out when you arrive. Our team is highly knowledgeable and can give you a helping hand to get the best CBD type for you fuss-free. Why wait?