Are you thinking about moving to Liberty Lake Washington? Here at Cannabis & Glass, we adored the area so much we set up one of our Liberty Lake dispensary down on Appleway Avenue!
Why should you consider living in Liberty Lake, though?
Key Benefits of Living in Liberty Lake
A mid-sized city nestling in the far east of Washington, Liberty Lake has some fantastic attractions.
- Vibrant and striking downtown
- Highly educated and cultured population
- Phenomenal arts scene
- Incredible natural beauty all around
- 260 sunny days each year
- Lower than average commute time
The value of homes is up 10% this year, so it’s a great time to buy a property in Liberty Lake, where the median home price is $364,800.
Where should you buy if you’re looking for property in and around Liberty Lake?
- Spokane Valley: Although only just over a decade old, Spokane Valley is a thriving area that came about through the tech and housing bubbles. With a population now nudging 100,000, this makes a great starter-home location. You’ll be spoiled for choice in terms of both employment opportunities and recreational activities while surrounded by natural beauty.
- Hayden, Idaho: On the shores of Hayden Lake, you’ll get a small-town spirit in this stunning place beneath the Coeur d’Alene Mountains. Tech jobs abound, and there are plenty of employment opportunities in the service industry, too. Honeysuckle Beach and a picturesque lake crown a winning location.
- Post Falls, Idaho: If you’re looking to live somewhere quaint and unique, but not too remote, Post Falls it is. Surrounded by natural wonder, but not overly desolate, it offers a friendly community and a short drive to the city. What a hidden gem near Liberty Lake!
- Coeur d’Alene: Development has started to chisel away at the natural beauty around Coeur d’Alene, but it’s still a magnificence place to scope out a property. It is situated less than 15 miles from the majesty of Liberty Lake. CDA still retains a wonderful community ambiance, although most events shut down quite early, so there’s not much of a night scene.
- Downtown Spokane: If you fancy being anchored to a thriving yet chilled metropolis while still within easy striking distance of Liberty Lake, downtown Spokane is tailor-made. From shopping and art galleries through to the 100-block Hot Zone with free outdoor WiFi, this is the obvious choice for young professionals.
When You’re in the Area
Wherever you decide to move in or around Liberty Lake, be sure to visit us here at Cannabis & Glass. We’ve got three exceptional marijuana dispensaries located in Spokane, Spokane Valley and, of course, Liberty Lake. Pop in to say hello and sample our extensive menu brimming with over 400 exotic and classic strains.